Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To the Users, we inform them that the following Terms and Conditions are applicable for the simple use or access to any of the pages, web and mobile applications, software and applications in general, that make up the www.thegreendeli.com Portal ( hereinafter and, jointly and indistinctly, the "Portal"), so we understand that you accept them and agree to be bound by their compliance. In the event that you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from accessing or using the Portal.
Green Deli and / or its subsidiaries, controllers, related parties and affiliates (hereinafter and, jointly and indistinctly, the "Company") reserve the right to discretely modify the content of the Portal at any time, without prior notice.
The User, understood as the person who uses or accesses the Portal, through computer equipment and / or any communication equipment or device (hereinafter the "User"), agrees not to use devices, software, or any other means Tending to interfere both in the activities and / or operations of the Portal, in the databases and / or information contained therein.
1. USE AND RESTRICTIONS. The access or use of the Portal expresses the full and unreserved adherence of the User to these Terms and Conditions. Through the Portal, the User will serve, contract and / or use various services and content (the "Services and Content"), made available by the Company. The Company will have the right to deny, restrict or condition the User's access to the Portal, totally or partially, at its sole discretion, as well as to modify the Services and Contents of the Portal at any time and without the need for prior notice.
The User acknowledges that not all the Services and Contents are available in all geographic areas and that some Services and Contents may be used only after their hiring, activation or prior registration by the User and / or by paying for these. The Company does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Portal and the Services and Contents, nor the usefulness of the Portal or the Services and Contents in relation to any specific activity, regardless of the means of access used by the User. The Company will not be responsible for damage or loss of any nature that may be caused due to the lack of availability or continuity of operation of the Portal and / or the Services and Contents.
The use of the Services and Contents on the Portal is the sole responsibility of the User, who in any case must use them according to the functionalities allowed in the Portal itself and the uses authorized in these Terms and Conditions, for which the User undertakes to use them in such a way that they do not contravene good customs, the rights of third parties, the rules of use and coexistence on the Internet, the laws of the United Mexican States and the legislation in force in the country in which the User is at access the Portal and use the Services and Contents. The Portal is for the individual use of the User, so the Services and Contents may not be commercialized in any way.
2. RESTRICTIONS. The User does not have the right to place hyperlinks within the Portal, to use the Portal's links, nor the right to place or use the Services and Contents on their own or third-party sites or pages without prior written authorization from the Company. The User may not prevent any other User from using the Portal or the Services and Contents.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The intellectual property rights, industrial property regarding the Services and Contents, the distinctive signs and domains of the Pages or the Portal, as well as the rights of use and exploitation of these, including but not limited to, their disclosure, publication , reproduction, distribution and transformation, are the exclusive property of the Company. The User does not acquire any intellectual and / or industrial property rights by simply using or accessing the Services and Contents of the Portal and, at no time, shall such use be considered an authorization or license to use the Services and Contents for different purposes. to those contemplated in these Terms and Conditions.
4. THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The User agrees that the provisions established in article 3 above regarding the ownership of the Company's rights are also applicable to the rights of third parties regarding the Services and Contents of the Pages, domains or information presented or linked to the Portal.
5. QUALITY OF SERVICES AND CONTENT AND ITS GUARANTEES. Neither the Company, nor its suppliers or business partners, will be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the User.